I’m feeling more intuitive about creating the images and am enjoying using cutouts with paint. This one is created after finishing Learning Lessons from Waco. The “negotiations” felt more to me like the sword fight, maybe from Hamlet. The two warriors, bearing swords, testing them against the opponent, finding the weak spots, the places he is vulnerable, then plunging the sword into that spot. Is it possible that those negotiations were not negotiations at all? I’m also confused about the propensity to characterize conflict as being two parties. Even in the law we leave room open for joindre. But it felt to me that the Waco analysis focused on two parties or perhaps two groups. I’ve cut and pasted two images of men-one is the Lone Ranger, sitting alone as an old man on his sofa in his apartment. The FBI? I don’t recall now who the other image is, but I think it’s a 19th century poet. A man who speaks another language? When I was working on this image, I added others to the picture, but then settled on the tiny, dots.
Monday
Fencing
I’m feeling more intuitive about creating the images and am enjoying using cutouts with paint. This one is created after finishing Learning Lessons from Waco. The “negotiations” felt more to me like the sword fight, maybe from Hamlet. The two warriors, bearing swords, testing them against the opponent, finding the weak spots, the places he is vulnerable, then plunging the sword into that spot. Is it possible that those negotiations were not negotiations at all? I’m also confused about the propensity to characterize conflict as being two parties. Even in the law we leave room open for joindre. But it felt to me that the Waco analysis focused on two parties or perhaps two groups. I’ve cut and pasted two images of men-one is the Lone Ranger, sitting alone as an old man on his sofa in his apartment. The FBI? I don’t recall now who the other image is, but I think it’s a 19th century poet. A man who speaks another language? When I was working on this image, I added others to the picture, but then settled on the tiny, dots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment