I went to see my son in Blacksburg a few weeks ago and we spent Sunday morning with his friends in a coffee shop reading the paper together. I ended up with two Parade magazines in my house from the papers. One story was about seizures and was illustrated with images of scanned brains. I saved the two images, not too sure where I’d go with them. I photographed them on different books.
Monday
Matching brain scans
I went to see my son in Blacksburg a few weeks ago and we spent Sunday morning with his friends in a coffee shop reading the paper together. I ended up with two Parade magazines in my house from the papers. One story was about seizures and was illustrated with images of scanned brains. I saved the two images, not too sure where I’d go with them. I photographed them on different books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment